For over 20 years, Systems Technologies has been the leader in wireless nurse call systems for senior living. Engineered and listed to the highest industry standards, UL1069 and UL2560, you are assured of the highest level of safety and security for your residents and staff. Quality manufacturing practices, independent inspection and testing ensure reliability. Free technical support and training on a toll free number and no annual or per licensing requirements keeps your ongoing costs minimal. Advanced technology allows you to provide a better solution for existing and potential residents leading to a higher level of resident satisfaction and higher occupancy level.
- The industry's only four function personal transmitter transmits when button is pressed for help and can also signal when the wearer falls down and/or leaves the premises
- Any combination of desktop, computer or server master console for call annunciation
- Desktop consoles can annunciate your choice of 48 or 250 wireless pendants, stations or other transmitters of your choice.
- Vision Link computer consoles can support up to 65,000 transmitters with no expensive licensing fees or annual support contract costs
- Industrial computer consoles have solid state hard drives for reliability and include statistical call analysis reports, automatic backup and remote access
- Resident and staff location if desired
- Any size building or number of buildings on a campus can be wirelessly connected